5 Ways to Burn 100 Calories in 10 Minutes!
Author: Shannon Miller Lifestyle
Who says you don’t have time to burn calories?
This post is short – just like all of the “extra” time you have to workout.
So, Get right to it!
Carve out just 10 minutes and burn 100 calories. Find 3 extra 10 minute spots in your day, and you can burn an extra 300 calories! That’s like burning a slice of bacon!
1. Take an run. Run a mile in that 10 minutes, and you’ll burn 100 calories or more with the extra intensity.
2. Grab a rope. Jumping rope for 10 minutes burns about 100 calories.
3. No rope? Jack it. Jumping Jacks burns about 100 calories in 10 minutes.
4. Bag it. Get behind a punching bag and go for it. 10 minutes will burn about 100 calories.
5. Walk uphill. If you don’t have a hill, put the treadmill on at least 5% to burn about 100 calories in 10 minutes.
It’s easy to feel overwhelmed with your day, particularly if you’re trying to follow the exercise guidelines, which suggest an hour a day most days of the week. However, experts have found that short workouts like these, two or three 10 minute workouts a day, for example, can be just as effective as longer workouts. The key is to focus on intensity and use your time wisely.