Gorgeous Arms In Time For Summer!
Author: Shannon Miller
3 Easy Ways to Strengthen Your Arms!
Warmer weather is moving on in…more quickly in some areas than in others…but in any case, it’s time to start getting those arms in shape! It won’t be long before tank tops and sundresses take over your wardrobe! The great thing about the exercises listed below is that they can be done on-the-spot, whenever you have a few minutes through-out the day. Taking advantage of simple, convenient exercises like these allows you to start getting into shape pronto instead of making excuses for why you “just haven’t had the time.”
- Place hands shoulder width apart.
- In a squat position move to the balls of your feet shifting weight to your arms and shoulders.
- Keep arms slightly bent.
- Slowly bring your feet off the floor, lifting knees to elbows, touching your big toes together.
- Keep head in a neutral position, eyes on the floor or slightly in front of you.
Downward Facing Dog
- Begin on hands and knees. Curl toes under and press tail bone toward the sky. Hands should be parallel, shoulder width apart with palms flat and fingers slightly spread.
- Feet are hip width apart. Roll shoulder blades down and back. Pull navel toward your spine.
- Focus on lengthening your spine, straightening legs, and pulling heels toward the floor for the ultimate stretch.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart with your wrists directly under your shoulders.
- Feet are hip-width apart with pressure on the balls of your feet.
- Keep your head neutral.
- Focus on pulling your shoulders down and back.