Kick Up Your Heels And Shed The Pounds!
Author: Shannon Miller
“Do something you love and you’ll never work a day in your life!”
The same concept applies to exercise.
Many people view exercise as one more thing that they have to do. But the truth is if you find a physical activity that you actually enjoy doing, it won’t be another thing you have to do, but rather something you want to do!
Thanks to the hit show Dancing With The Stars we are more aware than ever that dancing can shed pounds. That’s right – if you like to boogie down, there are numerous benefits to all that jazz!
Some of the benefits of Dancing:
- Improves bone and muscle strength
- Helps you achieve better posture and balance
- Increase your stamina and flexibility
- Helps you to relieve stress and tension
- Helps you to build confidence