Pre-Holiday Workout #1: Full Body Bootcamp Blast!
Author: Shannon Miller Lifestyle
Are you ready to have some fun?
Who says a bootcamp workout has to feel like work?
These Pre-Holiday Workout moves are fun and tough, so get ready to sweat!
Before we start, a few Words to the Wise:
- Do not attempt the high impact sections if you are unsure of your ability to hop and jump.
- People with joint problems, osteoporosis, or back problems should avoid high impact and stick to low impact (at least one foot on the ground).
SML Diet Tip: Have a start time and a cut off time.
- You should eat within 2 hours of waking and stop within 2 hours of sleeping.
- People who eat within the first 2 hours of waking have a better chance of losing or maintaining weight than people who do not.
- Having a cut off time from eating reduces the amount of evening picking and snacking that can sometimes ruin an otherwise healthy evening.
This Pre-Holiday Fitness Workout was designed by Carrie Harper, owner of CarrieFit and ACE CertifiedPersonal Trainer and Lifestyle/Weight Management Coach. She is is passionate about wellness education and believes education is power! She tries to give people the best information, and therefore the strongest programs, possible in the fields of health: fitness, wellness, nutrition, energy, and vitality. Visit Carrie’s website to check out her other fitness routines!