Author: Shannon Miller
Flavorful cod fish fillets are marinated in teriyaki sauce, then broiled until golden brown and served with a colorful and healthy edamame salad.
½ cup teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon roasted garlic (store bought or home roasted)
4 Sea BestTM Cod Fillets, thawed
1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed and patted dry
1 cup julienned carrots
1 cup sliced scallions
¼ cup toasted sesame salad dressing
1. In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce and roasted garlic.
2. Place Sea BestTM Cod Fillets in a shallow dish; drizzle with teriyaki sauce mixture. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
4. Drain marinade from fish. Place fish on a baking sheet. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145˚F.
5. Top each cod fish fillet with edamame salad.
Recipe courtesy Sea Best Seafood