Author: Shannon Miller
I’ve long loved the Caprese Salad. This recipe courtesy Sea Best Seafood is the perfect addition to make this salad a nutrient-packed entree. Try it tonight for a fresh new take on Tilapia!
Basil pesto-topped tilapia fillets are baked to perfection then sprinkled with shredded mozzarella for a taste of Italian summers.
1 cup uncooked whole wheat orzo
4 Sea BestTM Tilapia Fillets, thawed
1 teaspoon salt
¼ cup prepared pesto sauce
4 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
6 tablespoons diced fresh tomato
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. Cook orzo according to package directions.
3. Season both sides of Sea BestTM Tilapia Fillets with salt. Spread pesto on one side of each fillet.
4. Place tilapia, pesto side up, in a greased 13″x 9″x 2″ baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 9-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
5. In a bowl, combine the cooked orzo and chives.
6. Sprinkle baked tilapia with cheese and diced tomato. Serve with orzo.
Recipe courtesy Sea Best Seafood