Why and How to Lead a Healthy Lifestyle – 1 Reminder at a Time!
Author: Shannon Miller Lifestyle
Most people have a desire to lead a healthy lifestyle, but often times this desire can get lost in the day-to-day hustle and bustle.
Sometimes we need a little advice and encouragement for how to stay on track. The good news is, if you are looking for an extra push this week (or month), you’ve come to the right place!
Check out the tips below that are good reminders for –
Why and how to lead a healthy lifestyle:
- Make it a priority to be physically active at least 30 minutes most days. Exercise strengthens your bones and increases muscle mass which leads to more fat burning.
- It’s the most important meal of the day – never skip breakfast! You need fuel for your body to be at your best throughout the day.
- Try to eat from the 5 main food groups each day and limit the amounts of fats and oils in your diet.
- A healthy lifestyle of exercise and nutrition increases your metabolism as your body becomes more efficient at burning food for fuel.
- Living a healthy lifestyle helps your self-esteem giving you confidence, not only in how you look but how you feel.